Pages

Tuesday, 24 March 2015

Kellogg's Waale Guptaji ka Nashta



"Suhani you think the ending makes sense?" Suraj looked at me expectantly and I just nodded because I was already filled with so many emotions. Suraj has given a very heart touching twist to our story, the story we both have been working on for the contest, we have to submit it by noon today itself and till yesterday we were stuck at the middle. We both decided to stay up whole night and complete the story but at some point I slept and when I woke up I panicked but Suraj said he had written the complete story. A whole lot of four thousand words by himself. I haven't known Suraj for long and I don't really know how good he is so tentatively I picked the laptop and started reading the story and to my utter surprise, it's awesome. It's so heartfelt and emotional that I am in love with it already.

"I am in love!" I exclaimed.

"What?" He said is a shocked tone.

"I said I am in love," I looked at him with a smile then added "with the story, It's awesome."
He sighed "So you like it... I mean love it. Thank god, I was so worried. When you slept, I couldn't wake you up because you have been writing this non stop and we had to complete the story so I did that. I wasn't sure if you would like it or not because ending matters the most and I am new to this story writing line. So I am relieved."

"You did an awesome job Suraj." I reassured him. He smiled.

"Common I am hungry now. Lets have something to eat, it's already 8 o' clock of the morning, breakfast time. Let's go and have samosa somewhere."

Breakfast suddenly reminded me of Kellogg's Waale Guptaji ka Nashta, they are known for their delicious breakfast and yesterday when for inspiration I was surfing online, I found their facebook page with so many recipes and I know which one will suit this occasion, Guptaji's 'first cruch wala nashta", yes that's correct Suraj is my first crush and it calls for celebration too. So I think I am going to have Guptajis 'celebration wala nashta' too.

"Let's go to Kellogg's Waale Guptaji's house and have their famous breakfast!" I told Suraj.

"Kellogg's Waale Guptaji?"

"Yes, you don't know them! Then we will have to go to their home like right now! Shalu aka Mrs Gupta makes awesome healthy filling breakfast for every occasion, you name it and you have it. She knows around hundreds of recipes and today is the day to be celebrated after all you wrote an awesome story in time so we are going to their home for 'celebration wala nashta'. You In?"

"Sounds interesting! Of course I am in and it seems she makes healthier breakfast. Let's hit it." Suraj replied.

I love cooking and this seems like the opportunity to learn more delectable breakfast recipes and  meet their sweet family too. Suraj and I am just the reason to celebrate.


0 comments:

Post a Comment