Pages

Saturday, 14 February 2015

Valentine's day - Love is in the air

Today is Valentine's day, a day dedicated for those who believe in true love, for those who believe in soul mates, for those who believe the more you love the more you grow because love nourishes not only your body but soul too. Love is the only medicine that can cure any condition, it can break you or make you and when it breaks you then you find the one who comes and mends you, the who stay with you forever. Love is selfless, love is eternal, love is that invisible force that is stronger than the gravitational force and I am truly blessed to have a person in my life who loves me and to whom I love with my heart and soul so today on valentine's day I want to thank him for being my best friend, for always having my back, for always caring and being at my side. For being himself and letting me being myself and bringing out the best in me.
I was existing before you my dear came into my life, now I am living a happy life. To me everything is now happy and joyous, I know I can face any mountain as long as I have you. We are a team, it's you and me against the world.
I promise I will never hurt you or break your trust because you mean a world to me.
Dearest beloved, thank you for being mine and I love you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment